Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back to the Monkey Board!!!

It looks like it is back to the monkey board!! Poker is such an ugly monkey, you play well for over 6 hours avoid a moderate number of coin flips, beat out over 1000 entrants and you miss the money by 35 people. That is my life I suppose. Anyway this the result of what happens when you play in the largest World Series of Poker Circuit Event in history. There were 1,187 entrants at the Horseshoe in Hammond, Indiana on October 24th and 99 of those entrants were paid. My luck ran out at 134th place. I can say that I didn’t play bad and that I did get my fair share of cards. Having pocket aces at least four times and twice on the short stack in the big blind. So, it came down to a toss up of ace, king versus pocket queens. Any need to tell you how that ended? Didn’t think so. Now it is back to the drawing board for me. Back to grinding it out in small tourney’s online to get some bucks generated and see what I can do. Couple of months ago I turned $50 into $1300 in two weeks, to bad I blew threw that trying bigger tourney’s and cash games. But I was able to salvage sum and pay some overdue bills. Now once again I am back and gonna try it again on Full Tilt Poker. I will let you know in about 2 weeks how everything went! Good luck me!!!!

No comments: